GUIDELINE STOKED 4 PCE FLY ROD
The Guideline Stoked fly rods has taken entry level rods to a totally new level of performance featuring many of the same eco-friendly components as the Elevation, a good incentive for the environmentally cautious angler. Compared to the Elevation these rods feature a slightly lower modulus carbon which make them easier to cast for the beginner and more forgiving for casting errors. These light and responsive rods have a medium fast action with a sensitive and stable tip. The bend is progressive down the blank which gives you a great feel and you can easily connect to the rod for all types of casts.
Stoked 9' #5: The 5 wt is a typical all-round trout rod for dries, nymphs and lighter streamers.
Stoked 10' #6 & 7: These rods are the favorite length for classic lake fishing from boat and bank, they are also an excellent choice for river fishing after trout, sea trout and salmon.
- Blanks are painted in a translucent olive green colour with a hint of metallic flakes.
- New, improved full wells grips without rubber cork reinforcements. This reduces the levels of epoxy-resins needed in the grips. All models except the 9’ #5 has fighting butt.
- For the coatings on blank, guides and the mounting glue for grips and reel seat, we use a bio-based low-toxic Epoxy, tested and approved with extremely low levels of regulated chemicals. This also adds to a better working atmosphere in the assembly phase of production, reducing health hazardous odours to a minimum.
- Rods are mounted with light hard chrome guides.
- Rod bag and rod tube cover are made of recycled REPREVE™ polyester.
- The rod tubes are made of recyclable Polypropylene (PP), they are lighter and have 20% lower diameters than standard PVC tubes. This will save space and money when rods are transported both from the factory and by the user. Given its durability and the possibility to melt and reform into plastic pellets, PP is both reusable and recyclable for producing new goods.
- All rods are 4-piece.