GUIDELINE LAXA 2.0 WADING JACKET
When you need an up-to-date wading jacket that protect you from the elements and at the same time offer you features normally found on more expensive wading jackets, the price worthy Laxa 2.0 Jacket is the one. A durable 3L waterproof & breathable nylon Taslan fabric teaming up with rinse proof YKK AquaGuard® zippers and Guidelines tightly adjustable DuoDrag™ Sleeve Closure System deliver when needed the most and keeps you dry and comfortable throughout the day. Together with a fitted and adjustable hood, this jacket provides a great shelter allowing you to focus 100% on your game. The well-featured front includes spacious chest pockets for fly boxes, cosy hand warmer pockets, dual tangle free tooling pockets with retractors and elasticated mesh pockets for tippets and spools. This is a jacket for long days on the water.
The weight of the jacket is 680 g in size Men´s #L, and available sizes are from M-XXL. The color is dark grey Graphite and the material is a 3-layer Nylon Taslan that gives you a garment with a nice mix of abrasion resistance and light weigh. To protect you from the element the jacket has a waterproofness of 10.000 mm and to keep you comfortable when moving a lot the breathability is 5.000 g/m2/24h.
- Adjustable and fitted hood with a stiffened brim.
- Rinse proof YKK AquaGuard® zipper in the front and in the chest pockets.
- Two high positioned chest pockets.
- Dual tangle free tooling pockets to fasten your accessories.
- Hand warmer pockets.
- Dual elasticated mesh pockets for tippets and spools.
- Adjustable bottom hem.
- Articulated elbows for increased movability.
- DuoDrag™ Sleeve Closure System.
- D-ring in the neck for your net.