GUIDELINE KAITUM XT STOCKINGFOOT WADERS
When developing the Kaitum XT Wader, Guideline wanted to create a wader with a minimalist design, yet with additional storage and comfort. The use of a bluesign® certified and durable 3-layer Nylon Taslan, partly Hexagon reinforced, and the lack of seams on the inside of the legs make sure the wader will stand up to years of usage. Apart from the clean design, this great piece of wader features kangaroo styled hand warmer pockets and a large elastic YKK® zippered chest pocket. The back belt loop offers a hi/low position for best comfort depending on body length and layering. A pair of Comfort™-fitted socks and metal boot-hooks allows a firm connection between your gravel guards and your wading boots. The flip-out pocket keeps your cell phone or keys well at hand..
- Elasticated and adjustable braces.
- Large elastic mesh chest pocket with YKK® zipper.
- Kangaroo style hand warmer pocket.
- Elasticated belt with a back belt loop with a hi/low position .
- Hexagon reinforced seat and front leg.
- No seams on inner legs.
- Gravel guards with hook for connection to wading boots.
- Comfort™-fitted socks to avoid any bulk in the boot.
- Flip out pocket with YKK® zipper.
The weight of the Guideline Kaitum XT Waders are 1010 g in Men´s size Large. They are available in sizes XS-XXL and the color is dark gray Charcoal. We use a 3-layer Nylon Taslan material with waterproofness 20.000 mm and breathability 3.000 g/m2/24h.